18th Nov 2023
Japan’s leading food, tourism and culture exhibition.
- exhibitors and presenters showcasing the best of Japan’s tourism, food, products and culture.
- Conferences and Presentations
- Japanese tea, sake, soba, miso, rice, bento, wagyu beef, natto , sweets and lot more for tasting and selling at a special price.
- Cultural demonstrations and workshops by renowned artists. (Calligraphy, Ikebana, Origami, Kimono, Tea ceremony, Ghibri live song and more)
- On stage, in addition to various cultural demonstrations and exhibitor presentations, there will be a traditional kagami biraki opening ceremony(the ritual of breaking open sake barrels)will be held at 11:00 a.m.
10am~4pm | Sydney Town Hall